The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Set To Release On May 23

Nintendo's favorite mascot is going back into space, and we'll all get to experience it again on May 23. The long awaited sequel to Nintendo's hit Super Mario Galaxy has officially gotten a release date, and its not too far off.
Along with a release date, Nintendo has also released a new trailer for Super Mario Galaxy 2, which looks even better than the first.

Watching this trailer I got all happy and bubbly inside, Nintendo has sure mastered the art of nostalgia with this new trailer, and I can't wait to get my hands on Super Mario Galaxy 2!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been into Super Mario Bros since it was 2d, if this game came out for pc I would give it a go.

    ReplyDelete