The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Jesse Schell's DICE Talk On The Future Of Games

I don't usually post things like this, but I found this talk very interesting, and I believe anyone who's remotely into games will like this video.
Jesse Schell is the founder of Schell Games, a company that works multiple types of games such as Disney's "Pixie Hollow" MMO, and even theme park rides such as Disney Epcot's new "Sum of All Thrills" virtual roller coaster ride. Schell also teaches classes on Game Design at Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon University. On top of all that he's a very funny and likable guy, which defiantly shows in the video bellow.

I find Jesse's vision of the future a pretty realistic one, and like he said, I'm very interested as to who will be the "first" to pioneer in that direction. What do you think of Jesse's talk?

No comments:

Post a Comment