The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Red Dead Redemption pre-order bonuses announced

Red Dead Redemption's pre-order bonuses have been announced, and there's a lot to choose from. It seems that Rockstar has gone down the ever so popular route of offering a bunch of different pre-order bonuses from a bunch of different retailers. There are a total of 8 different pre-order intensives from 10 different retailers across the UK and US, the full list can be found here.
Most of the bonus content is in-game stuff to improve your gun wielding abilities or to help you get around town on a faster horse, however, I was happily surprised to see that if you order directly through Rockstar's Warehouse you'll receive an "Official Game Tee". Its sure been a while since I've gotten any physical goods with any pre-order, but I'm always happy to see it return. Even though the T-shirt sounds pretty sweet, I think I'll stick with my $10 discount plus some in-game content from the Amazon bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment