The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Motorstorm 3 Website Registered By Sony

How people find out about this kind of stuff is beyond me, but apparently the friendly fellows at The Gaming Liberty have found out that Sony has recently registered the domain name Motorstorm3.com. The website was created on 2-19-2010 and it expired on the same day. It isn't an official announcement by Sony, but I bet you'll see a Motorstorm 3 announcement in the near future, maybe at E3.
Considering the succsess that the motorstorm franchise has had on Sony's platforms its not a really big surprise that Motorstorm 3 might be coming our way, but I am glad that Sony's still thinking about expanding the franchise.
I loved both of the Motorstorm games on the PS3, and I'm a racing game fan in general, so this is great news for me. I'll be sure to post any new information I gather about Motorstorm 3 as it's unveiled...until then... Who's up for some Pacific Rift?

No comments:

Post a Comment