The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Contest Winners: Fat Princess: Fistful Of Cake

Here's what you've all been waiting for, the winners to the Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake contest!
Ian
Sean Mcloughlin
Sam
I numbered every entry that I received and then used this random number generator to find 3 winners.
I'm going the give the winners 1 day to leave a comment with the e-mail address they want me to contact you at. If they don't I'll give their prize to another random entry.
I have all of the winner's unique Blogger profile numbers, so please don't try to make fake Blogger profiles to claim a prize you didn't win.
If you didn't win this contest, don't worry, I'm going to hold more contests very soon. Keep checking this blog for all your daily gaming news, and thank you all for entering.

Note to the winners: To make sure your e-mail address doesn't get spammed by random people, I would recommend setting up a fake account to receive your prize. As long as the account you're posting the comment with, is the same as the account that won, everything should go over smoothly.

4 comments:

  1. Wooooo I have a chance still... I hope I win.
    Gratz to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I won! My e-mail is GuitarGamerGuy@gmail.com
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won...
    AWESOME
    skrammas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!
    I can't believe I actually won something, lol.
    My email address is mcloughlinsean5@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete