The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Smooth Talking Narrator Explains The Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer

I really can't enough of these Red Dead Redemption videos that Rockstar is putting out. This latest one goes over the game's multiplayer, which is starting to look pretty appealing.

Although the multiplayer isn't what I'm most excited about with Red Dead Redemption, Rockstar is sure making it look more than decent. I like the "Mexican Stand-off" at the beginning of matches, as it's something I don't think any other game has done before. What, if at all, are you most looking forward to with Rockstar's next title?

2 comments:

  1. This one looks very very good, but I'll probably stick to single player, like in GTA IV. Can't wait to play it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I'm not into the Wild West theme at all, and yet something about this game is calling out to me. My friends are all picking this up, and I just may give it a go. After watching that video, I have a lot more interest in it than I did before!

    ReplyDelete