The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Monday, April 5, 2010

TeamTwie Podcast Might Be Underway

So I realize that trying to put more video coverage in my posts, is slowly turning my blog into a video game trailer site, I don't want this to be the case. Like many of you I care not only about games, but also about the people who make them, and the news stories that go along with them.
I've been trying to think of a good way to still keep my "Reading Sucks" idea going, while still sharing a bunch of this crazy video game industry news.

I've looked at various other websites such as Destructoid, Giantbomb, Joystiq, Kotaku, Shacknews, and many others. As you can see, the one thing they all have in-common is that they all host their own podcast.
I also feel that the best way to stand out amongst this giant crowd of video game writers/journalists, is through my own personality, which I can do through an audio podcast.
I'm still trying to think this idea over, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm not forgetting about the news aspect of video game blogging.
If you have any other ideas please drop a comment bellow, or feel free to send me an e-mail at TeamTwie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment