The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Side Scrolling Goodness In Super Mario Galaxy 2

Nintendo has just released a marketing video for Super Mario Galaxy 2, but there's a little twist with this one.
The video is entitled Transmission 2, which seems to be a part of multiple different transmission videos uploaded to YouTube by Nintendo.

You can click on the "Prev Feed" and "Next Feed" buttons, and you'll be directed to a another Super Mario Galaxy 2 clip. Although it seems that the next video in the "Transmission" series will be posted April 25.
Every time I see something new about Super Mario Galaxy 2 I get more excited for the game's release next month. I'm pretty sure that Super Mario Galaxy 2 will end up in my top 10 games of 2010 list, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions just yet.
If you just as excited about Super Mario Galaxy 2 as me, I'd suggest you pre-order it here at Amazon.com. You'll not only get the game shipped to you on release date, but you'll also get $20 credit to any game you purchase from Amazon after Super Mario Galaxy 2!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, that game looks like the bomb. I just hope its longer than the first. I got that for christmas and beat in in 1 day.
    It was fun but short...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Amazon is definitely the best place to purchase this game right now. Combined with the fact that the game is $50, I get 30% off of my order, and get $20 back...I can get the game for next to nothing. The first Mario Galaxy was a blast to play and one of the best Wii games to come out...this game better deliver!

    ReplyDelete