The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds Debut Trailer

Hell yeah! That was my first reaction when I woke up to a Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer this morning.
Marvel vs Capcom 2 is still one of the only arcade machines I play whenever I come across one, so a sequel sounds amazing.

There's supposed to be 30 characters, but only the ones in the trailer have been revealed yet.
I'm sure E3 will have more MvC3 news for all of us, so make sure to stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Used to play Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on Dreamcast with friends when I was in High School. Was a pretty good game, not really much of a console gamer anymore but am interested to see how this one turns out.

    ReplyDelete