The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Monday, April 19, 2010

No Content Sucks More Than Reading

I tried, I failed, but I sure as hell haven't given up!
For the past couple of weeks I have been  only posting videos, and write about them, instead of your average news stories and such.
It seemed like a great idea at the time, but as it turns out, it's a lot harder to find a bunch of interesting videos about games every day, than it is to write posts about gaming.
Apart from me having to put in more work, I was also unable to give all you (the reader/watcher) any type of news in video form.
So after a couple weeks of trying this video thing out, I've decided to also post news write-ups.
If you liked the videos however, don't worry, I'll post those too. I've now realized that this blog will be best off with a mixture of write-ups, videos, and some jokes.
The only down side to this is that I don't always have enough time in one day to post everything I want, but, this is where you guys come in.
If any of you want to be a contributor to this blog, be it writing a post once a week, twice a day, or what ever you want, I'm all for it.
If your really interested in joining TeamTwie, e-mail me at TeamTwie@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment