The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

F.3.A.R. Trailer Isn't What I was Expecting

The F.3.A.R. debut trailer has just been released, and it isn't at all what I was expecting.'

Seeing as I never finished F.E.A.R 2, I don't fully understand what is going on from a story persective, but as far as gameplay goes, I think I have a pretty good idea.
My guess is that the long-haired guy, presumably the Point Man, gets taken over by some evil spirit (that glowing red guy) which turns him into a half-man/half-evil being. My guess is that a Prince of Persia: Warrior Within style of gameplay is to be expected, but then with guns and crazy paranormal powers.
As you can probably tell this trailer didn't really get me too excited for F.3.A.R.'s release, but then again I'm a bit bias after being disappointed by F.E.A.R. 2. I hope to be proven wrong about F.3.A.R. when it comes out, but so far, my hopes are low.

No comments:

Post a Comment