The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Map Pack Comes To The PC

The biggest selling and most drama inducing game of all time, Modern Warfare 2, is getting some more maps. Although the Stimulus Package has been out on the Xbox 360 for some time now, Steam confirmed earlier this week that PC gamers (along with PS3 gamers) will also get to pay for over priced content.
Although it seems that Steam is being a little nicer to folks who are pre-ordering the map pack, as they will save all of $1.50.
My advice however, is to stay clear from this extremely over-priced piece of DLC...but that's just me...

2 comments:

  1. I agree dude. That map pack is way too expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On PS3 you can download it once and charge your friends 5$ to download on their console from your account.
    Or vice versa and pay 5$ for your friends.
    I did that on cod w@w on the last map pack, i bought the first two, and on the last one my friend let me download for free.

    ReplyDelete