The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tony Hawk: SHRED Is Now Official

What? Activision is putting out another Tony Hawk game? It's almost like they've annualized the series...oh wait...
Earlier this week Tony Hawk tweeted "'Tony Hawk: SHRED.' There, I said it. Actually, I named it. Somewhere a PR team is reeling." Later The Birdman removed this tweet, but game journalists all over wanted to find out more.
Joystiq, came out on top with a response from Activision saying that "We can confirm we've given a name to the next  Tony Hawk game - Tony Hawk: SHRED, and more details will be revealed in the coming months."
There's no word on wheather or not this is the new name for Robomodo's RIDE 2, or if this game will even use the RIDE skate deck.

1 comment:

  1. This is just getting ridiculous! I loved the first two games when they came out on the PS1, and kind of enjoyed 3....but after that, it just started feeling like the same thing over and over again. There was no way I was going to try Ride and have enough piece of plastic laying around my living room, and I won't be trying this one out either. Give it a rest already! I don't know anyone who plays these games.

    ReplyDelete