The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TeamTwie Gets A Little Artsy

So last night I came across a big bucket of Perler Beads from way back when. I decided to try and make some simple pixel art, but keep in mind, this was around 3am.
I decided to go with the 3 classic Space Invaders, so here's what came out of that idea.
To my surprise they didn't come out all too bad, but an even bigger surprise was how much fun I had making them. I strongly encourage everyone who's interested to give this a go, especially when it's so easy to get started.
Here's all you're going to need:
* A bucket of Beads (you can buy them at any arts/crafts store, or Online)

* A peg board
* Some Ironing Paper
 *An Electric Iron
If any of you happen to make any cool pixel art, send me a picture at TeamTwie@gmail.com and I might make a post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment