The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Final Fantasy I & II On The iPhone/iPod Touch Now

Square Enix's stealth release of the first two Final Fantasy titles was earlier today. The two games have been "re-mastered" as far as the graphics go, and each has its own unique UI made specifically for the iPhone/iPod Touch platforms.
I downloaded Final Fantasy I right away, but I'm only about 1hr or so into it. So far the controls work really well because of the turn based battle system, which doesn't require me to do any quick button presses on the virtual d-pad. Other than that, the music is the same as the original (brought back a lot of memories when I heard it again).
The one downside is that FFI and FFII will cost you $8.99 each, but for the amount of gameplay you can squeeze out of them, its not all that bad.
I'll have a Micro-Review up in a week, or maybe a little sooner, but until then if your at all an FF fan I'd recommend you pick one of these classics up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment