The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Mega Man 10 Endless Mode Is Still Not In Sight

Although Mega Man 10 came out today, there seems to be something "missing". Endless mode, a level of Mega Man that...has no end... is going to be offered as additional DLC on April 26.
I have yet to experience Mega Man 10, but from playing several hours of Mega Man 9 and not beating a single level, I'm not sure if I want to get Mega Man 10. Although Mega Man 10 will be offering an "Easy Mode" to allow some fresh blood into the Mega Man fan base.
The Endless Mode DLC is going to cost $3, which isn't much, but considering how hard Mega Man 10 will be, I'm not sure anyone would want to go through that knowing they can't win. Come to think of it, its starting to sound like a circle of hell from Dante's Inferno, "Play Mega Man 10...FOREVER!!!"
Yeah, no thanks, I'll pass that good sir.


P.S. I have nothing against Mega Man and I love the series very much. I'm just really really bad at Mega Man games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment