The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Killzone 3 Coming...Sometime

GTTV's Geoff Keighley sure knows how to get information out of people. As seen on last night's episode Keighly got SCEA president, Jack Tretton, to come forth with some Killzone 3 info.
"You know, we own Guerrilla Studios, and uh, they did a great job on Killzone 1 and 2 ... I don't know when you'll see announcements about it, but I can promise you a Killzone 3."
Well there you have it folks, Killzone 3 will be released...sometime...
I enjoyed Killzone 2 quite a lot, but with a third iteration, I think Guerrilla could heavily improve on the series.
I'll be sure to keep you all posted on more Killzone 3 news as it rolls in...maybe during E3...

No comments:

Post a Comment