The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Hits North America Soon(ish)

I know you're probably still working on Final Fantasy XIII (I am), but Square Enix has already planned for another major RPG to hit the US market, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. This PSP exclusive title hit the Japanese market on January 9 of 2010, and today we were told that North America will get the title during the "Summer of 2010".
I got into the Kingdom Hearts series last year, and instantly became a huge fan. Although I've only finished the first one (slowly working my way through the second), I'm really excited to see that a new Kingdom Hearts game will be coming our way. All of this is bound to lead up to the highly anticipated release of Kingdom Hearts 3, but that will have wait until another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment