The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Brand New Crysis 2 Screens

Crytek never disappoints when it comes to visuals. Some new screen shots of crytek's newest game just hit the internet, and as usual, the visuals blow every other game out of the water.

I can't wait to see the this game in action, and I'm even more excited knowing that I can play Crysis 2 on my of my consoles!
Not having to go through another PC upgrade will defiantly save me, and a lot of other people, some serious cash.
 
Blur Beta Keys!!!
znqf-fwwh-4ng7-wu74
xda9-jtjv-3cpl-2uug
9dk3-dnvk-l9ew-d3z2
yq7x7-7dlp-ylqp-eruw

Redeem these Blur beta keys here!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when i saw the first Crysis screenshots years ago. These are just as exciting.

    ReplyDelete