The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fable III Might Be Headed For The PC

Early this week Peter Molyneux held a Fable III panel during this week's GDC. The usual things were said, and the usual things were asked...except one thing. When Peter was asked if Fable III might ever make it to the PC, or any other platform, the answer wasn't the usual "We have nothing in the works right now".
Instead Peter said "I can say, mystically, that I love the PC. I love what’s happening to the PC, and I would love to see the Fable franchise on the PC."
 It sure isn't an actual conformation, but it is a bit more than a simple "no". I guess only time will tell if Fable III will make it to the PC, but seeing how Microsoft has been more aggressive with their Games For Windows branch lately, it might not be as far off you as you might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment