The Best Video Game Blog On The Interwebs!

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Winners Are Listed HERE!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Diablo 2 Patch 1.13 + Ladder Restart Tomorrow

Okay, the truth finally comes out. I am a Diablo fan-boy, there, I said it. Diablo(1) was the first game that I really got into at a young age. I can still remember being in 4th grade and staying up all night with my friends on Battle.net playing Diablo, while being on a 5+ hour conference call with our home phones because Ventrillo didn't exist yet. Good times were had by all, and naturally when Diablo 2 came out, it became my new favorite game of all time. I've sunk an absurd amount of time into the Diablo series at this point, and I'm not gonna stop now.
                                                                   Hopefully this won't happen again... 

Today the announcement for the long awaited patch 1.13 was released, a patch that has taken over a year to arrive. The patch notes can be found here and as you can see, some pretty dramatic changes have been made.

I've always been a fan of Blizzard (being a Diablo fan-boy and all), so to see that their putting out serious patch for a game that came out in the year 2000, makes me love them even more. I could go and talk about the patch notes for hours and hours, but I feel that I've already bored you guys enough with this silly news most won't even care about.
If you're planning on playing in the new ladder season, post your Realm/Character name in a comment bellow, and maybe we can do some Baal runs together!

No comments:

Post a Comment